- Heat the sugar
This important step in many cake recipes (creaming butter and sugar) can be long is tedious.
- If the butter is cold, you can accelerate the process by heating skimming a little sugar on the stove or in the microwave.
- Replace one egg
If you prepare a cake that would need an extra egg and you do not have, you can replace it with 5 ml (one teaspoon) cornstarch.
- Replace an egg: the return
Replace one egg in a cake recipe or sweetbreads with a small mashed banana or applesauce for half a cup.
- For chocolate cakes, try replacing it with pureed prunes.
- cake tester
If you do not have a wire cake tester, use a raw spaghetti.
- Gently push the spaghetti until center of the cake and raise it. If your spaghetti out clean, the cake is done.
- A fun cake decorator
Use a clean plastic bottle of mustard or ketchup as a cake decorator.
- Fill it with frosting or hot chocolate, and then draw shells, flowers and other patterns on your desserts with ease.
- Make laminated
Flaky pie crusts are the talented pastry trademark.
- You can improve the lamination substituting 15 ml (one tablespoon) ice water in your recipe crust with 15 ml (one tablespoon) cold lemon or vinegar juice.
- Absorb juice
To prevent the fruit juice enters the crust of a pie being cooked, crumble something to absorb it.
- A layer with a single crisp cake will absorb the juice and add a touch to savory pie, while biscotti or amaretto biscuits leave him a sweet taste.
- Pops Frozen Yogurt
Lollipops and popsicles are fat-free, but can also be sugar. But a lollipop how frozen yogurt custard, meanwhile, is filled with good things (and many find it tastier). Make a lollipop yogurt could not be simpler.
- Simply spray unscented cooking spray in a small paper cup, to place a spoonful of your favorite yogurt and freeze everything.
- Half an hour later, insert a sound in the middle plastic spoon. Depending on the temperature of your freezer, pacifiers should be ready in about an hour.
- For a lollipop that reminds you of the fruity and creamy bar of your youth, the mix of vanilla yogurt with concentrated frozen orange juice and softened as indicated above.
- A smooth cut
Your knife will slip into a meringue pie like butter if, in fact, you put both sides before cutting.
- The chocolate stash
If you are a chocoholic, you have room in the freezer and you’re looking to avoid spending too much, this tip is for you.
- Buy Easter bunnies and chocolate Father Christmas after Christmas, when prices fall.
- Put them in the freezer, then melt them or remove chocolate chips to use in your baking. This trick also prevents you from eating everything at once.
- A small iced mocha pleasure
Use a cup of yogurt to make this dessert and iced mocha refreshing, similar to Italian ice creams.
- Pour freshly brewed coffee into several yogurt pots or similar containers smaller then freeze them.
- Remove and place the frozen coffee in a food processor. Set your robot to “hit” until crystals form.
- Distribute the crystals in the cups and refreeze for about half an hour before serving.
It’s always fun to end a meal with a sweet treat. With these helpful and easy tips to create delicious desserts, all your guests coming back for more.