No doubt about it: a wedding is a serious financial investment. But should it really be? It is not necessary to spend the savings of a lifetime for this anticipated event, as there are ways to have your cake and eat it too!
However, if you are preparing for your wedding this season, then here in this article we share with you some tips on how to organize a wonderful wedding in low price.
First, you demonstrate commitment about what is important for your life together. You celebrate your love without all the trappings of a modern materialistic society. Moreover, it would be difficult to find a wedding so cheaply. With a few close friends as guests on a beach or in a small reception room, this leak can take romantic and sublime manners while avoiding the stress and costs associated with a larger wedding. In addition, if you avoid catering and rental fees for a room exclusively devote your budget to your big day and the person you love. Without all the other wedding bills, you can even allow you a great dress and entry-wedding package with the professional photographer to capture those intimate moments.
If a leak is out of the question, be prepared to be imaginative…
- Do not spend your last six months pay for your wedding dress while there is so many occasion. Put one of your moms to date falls rather a personal taste.
- Do not spend a fortune on your wedding rings. Shop around flea markets, or better yet, ask your mom if there were none in the family, just in case.
- Look for alternatives to flower arrangements for the tables, because you can make your decorations with a bit of everything; teapots with old glass jars decorated with candles.
- Instead of hiring a professional photographer for the day, have disposable cameras on the tables and let your guests care to capture on film – or memory card – the reception. The photos will be refreshing and personal in order to retain the best of the day in your upcoming album!
A touch of elegance
- With a little flexibility in your budget, you could offer a beautiful evening dress to be as elegant as a wedding dress.
- As for reception venues, there are many free or inexpensive public places available. Select the day and time to avoid crowds and keep the feeling of a private reception.
- Beach, botanical garden, landscaped garden of a friend, and even scenic barn of a local farmer, anything is possible! Unleash your imagination.
- Instead of using a caterer or go through a wedding gift, ask guests to bring a dish to share. Not only will be free, this move will provide a wonderful community feel to your wedding it would be difficult to match with the conventional caterer.
In the end, do not be deterred by a small budget. With a little creativity, you can have your big day without worrying about financial problems with a traditional wedding.