Effectively trim beards and mustaches
- To fix your beard, the easiest method is to use an electric mower. The adjustable tip on the head of the device allows the board to be cut to a uniform length.
- If you use a shaver, first make sure it is sharp. It would be beneficial to invest in a pair of professional barber scissors, especially for the mustache.
- For the beard, pay close attention to the edges of your beard, whatever style you choose. Make sure they are well defined and that the final result is symmetrical. In order to maintain a good definition, shave every day.
- For the mustache, moisten the hairs slightly, then paint them down with a fine comb. Using scissors, cut it carefully from the middle to the ends, without removing too much.
A beard can be distinguished from the mustache and favorites, but it is possible to combine two or three to create a variety of styles.
- For example, a goatee is a beard formed of hair on the chin, but a goat is the product of a goatee combined with a mustache.
When choosing a style, consider the shape and contours of your face, as well as the natural growth of your facial hair.
Switch to wet shaving
- Shave after showering, or put a washcloth soaked in warm water on your beard before shaving. It is easier to shave a three-day beard when it is hot and humid.
- Apply a uniform layer of shaving foam over the entire beard.
- Check your shaver. The blades can become dull after a few uses, and a sharp razor increases the risk of cuts and irritation.
- Shave in the direction of hair regret. Certainly, you can shave more closely if you do it in a wrong way, but you increase the risk of irritation.
- Rinse well with cold water, and then apply a moisturizer rather than an alcohol-based after-shave.
Remove unwanted hair
Do you want to limit your visits to the beauty salon? There are a number of ways to remove unwanted hair from your face and body, in the privacy of your home. Here are some examples:
- While fast and inexpensive, shaving is a temporary solution where you cut the hair at the skin surface only. At regret, hair is more easily noticeable because the tips are coarse rather than sharp. Always moisten the skin before shaving to prevent snags and irritations.
- Epilators are electrical devices that run on the skin to pluck hairs, so the results are longer lasting than a razor. Their price is moderate and they are fast and efficient. Here’s a tip: before you start shaving, stroke the hair in the opposite direction to the regrowth. Thus, they will stand up easily.
- Hair removal kits at home wax pulling their hair at the root. Practice on your legs before trying this technique on more sensitive areas, where waxing could irritate the skin.
- The sugaring works in a similar way, but it’s less messy and more natural. These products are over-the-counter. Just like waxing, sugar waxing can irritate the skin.
- Depilatory creams dissolve hair at the surface. Since they contain aggressive chemicals, always test new products on a small patch of skin before using them on a larger scale.
- The tweezers are ideal for pulling stubborn facial hair and to lighten your eyebrows.
At one time or another, everyone has to take care of her unwanted body hair. By following these few tips, you will effectively avoid cuts and all of your skin will be smooth and elegant.