Weddings are expensive, though a thrifty couple can cut costs and still have the wedding they want. Here are four simple ways to save money when planning.
- Enlist the services of a wedding coordinator
Most brides think that hiring a wedding coordinator will affect their budget.
- It’s a little-known fact that wedding coordinators can actually make you money. They can get all kinds of discounts and benefits with partner suppliers.
- Be careful, though. Anyone can proclaim wedding coordinator, so look for someone who is certified.
- Read the passages of your contract written in small print
Caterers rely on the fact that most customers do not read their contracts carefully. They often charge you for things you do not know they are your responsibility.
- For example, they could set a minimum number of guests to serve, a commission cut slice of cake or overtime for servers that are late.
- These fees often do not appear on the final bill, so be sure to get a detailed inventory of all additional costs before the big day.
- Go further custom printed invitations
Here’s a secret: Most people totally do not care about the other couples wedding invitations.
- Your guests will probably not even notice the jagged edges and silver ink that will cost you an extra two dollars per impression. Similarly, they probably will not know if you’ve done your invitations yourself.
- Instead of ordering custom invitations, use invitations creation software. All invitations will cost you only $ 40.
- Although the enemy designer invitations cards for weddings, invitation packages offer policies and modern illustrations. In addition, they are easy to use.
- Reserve the services of a budding musical talent
If you’ve always dreamed of having a live string quartet for your wedding, but you can not afford this expense, hire of music students. Your guests probably will not notice the difference.
- A local school specializing in the arts, university or music school will be able to recommend students.
- You can also find the coordinates of artists on billboards music stores.
- To avoid disaster, pass a small hearing your musicians before hiring them. Or ask permission to observe them at a concert.
With a few simple tricks, you can stay within the limits set for your wedding budget and yet live the day you’ve always dreamed of. Carefully read your contracts and reflect on the experience that this will mean for your guests are great ways to start saving money.
Know that there are many ways to avoid breaking the bank for this special day. You can also save considerably on:
- Photos – Entrust your wedding photos to a friend or family member who knows their way around a camera. Renting a powerful camera will cost you probably cheaper than the services of a professional photographer.
- The decor – You can make yourself the room decorations in which the ceremony will be held. This may take longer than buying them, but you will save large sums of money. On the other hand, you can load yourself with the help of friends, the installation of the room.
- Music – Hiring a DJ or a band can be expensive. You can create a compilation of songs you want to hear at your wedding.
- The venue for the ceremony – If you marry a weekday or winter, for example, is very likely that you will pay less reception room.