Previously, travelers saw the plane as a great adventure. Now, we often see it as a chore to endure. Here are 7 tips to make sure your next flight will be safe and enjoyable.
1. Bring your own meals and snacks
Nowadays, some airlines offer free meals, but if you are flying in economy class or you are on a relatively short flight, you probably will not get any meals.
- Meals and snacks that airlines offer are not only unsatisfactory, but they are also unhealthy.
- Keep a turkey sandwich, a pasta salad, apples or whole-wheat crackers and low-fat cheese in your hand luggage with plastic towels and fork if you need it.
You May Also Like To Read: Banff beauty: 6 stunning hikes near Calgary
2. Remember to move
Time can easily fly when you fly if you sleep or watch a movie during your flight, but it is important to get up and move, especially on long flights.
- The next time you travel, wear a digital watch with an alarm and set it to 60 or 90 minutes after take-off. Or, keep your cell phone handy;
- When the alarm goes off, go to the toilet and return to your seat, then reset your alarm so that it will fire again 60 or 90 minutes later;
- Repeat this exercise throughout the flight to ensure that your body remains relaxed and comfortable.
3. Burn calories at the airport
Catching a plane involves a lot of urgencies and waiting. Taking a plane involves a lot of urgencies and waiting.
- While you are waiting for your plane, use this half hour to walk around the terminal, rather than taking a bar of chocolate too expensive at the newsstand.
4. Buy bottled water
Even if flight attendants move with the cart-drinks, you should drink more often to avoid dehydration because it can give you a headache and may even increase your blood sugar levels.
- If you have to get up more often to use the bathroom, this is not a bad thing.
- Do not buy your water before going through security, as you might be asked to throw it away.
5. Ask for a seat near the exits
These are seats that you can only buy when you are at the airport, and you can do so even if you already have a seat number, something that many people do not know.
- In a seat near the exits, you will have more space to stretch your legs.
6. Move your feet
To make the blood flow, do these simple exercises for the feet every half hour.
- With your heels on the floor, lift your toes as far as possible;
- Hold for a few seconds, then release;
- Lift your foot lightly and draw circles in each direction with your toes.
- Repeat with the other foot;
- Lift a heel as high as possible.
7. Keep your medication in your hand luggage
You do not want to risk airlines losing luggage that your medications contain, so keep your medications safely with you in your hand luggage.
- The temperature in the luggage bay is also very cold, which can affect your insulin.
Flying can be a stressful and stressful experience. The best thing you can do for yourself is to minimize the impact of a long flight on your body and mind by being as well prepared as possible. These simple tips should help reduce stress during the flight.