- Chestnut hummus
The hummus lends itself ideally to culinary variations and it takes only a few substitutions to adapt it to a Christmas party. For this, prepare your hummus with roasted or dried chestnuts.
- Puree the chestnuts in a food processor by adding fresh lemon juice, 100% natural peanut butter, pumpkin oil, salt and nutmeg until you get a creamy consistency.
- Serve your dish with croutons.
- Prosciutto ham and cranberry jam
Slices of prosciutto ham with cranberry jam are like seeing a close friend wearing a tuxedo for the first time – surprisingly chic!
- Prepare equal portions of cranberry sauce and fresh cranberries with a little sugar until the berries are reduced by half.
- Add and mix chopped almonds, then let cool.
- Spread grilled baguette slices with blue cheese, cranberry jam, prosciutto, and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Gui with mozzarella
Mistletoe mozzarella consists of a subtle mixture of holly leaves and juicy red berries in the form of a beautiful capers salad. The sweet and slightly acid taste of the cherry tomatoes also serves as an excellent refreshing of the palate.
- Cut 1/2 centimeter mozzarella slices and place one or two basil leaves on each slice.
- Place one or two halves of a cherry tomato over the basil leaves.
- Season to taste with kosher salt and extra virgin olive oil.
- Serrano and Supreme Satsuma
A little like finding Satsuma oranges at the bottom of a Christmas stocking, a Serrano ham in skewers and roasted with slices of Satsuma will guarantee the joy of the guests.
The Serrano is a salty variety of Spanish dry ham with a tender and tasty composition that plays on the delicate sweetness of Satsumas without submerging their taste.
- Skewer Serrano ham cubes of 1.5 centimeters, alternating with slices of Satsuma until they reach a length of 10 or 12 centimeters.
- Roast in an oven at 175 ° C until caramelized – about 15 minutes.
- Pour a little extra virgin olive oil before serving.
- Small Pumpkin-flavored Alcohol Creams
Conclude your party by combining digestive and dessert. Pumpkin-flavored little pumpkin creams are made from a pumpkin tart puree enriched with cinnamon liqueur and topped with cream and nutmeg – nothing better to conclude an unforgettable evening.
- Mix the pumpkin purée with cinnamon liqueur and brown sugar according to your taste.
- Serve your alcohol puree in small liqueur glasses with a spoonful of cream and a pinch of nutmeg on top.
- If you prepare this dessert in advance, add the cream just before serving.
- You can prepare these dishes in advance and keep them overnight in the refrigerator, but wait to garnish with fresh herbs and olive oil just before serving.
- Grill your croutons one hour in advance and wait until all appetizers (except pumpkin digestive desserts) are at room temperature before serving.
By balancing the flavors and varying the composition of your dishes, you will be able to satisfy all palates and taste sensations without having to spend hours in the kitchen.
This 5 tasty Christmas party appetizers easy to prepare help for us about more information.