Conditioners, poultices, hair tonics and other products conditioners adding luster to dull hair! Opt for a natural treatment for your hair type.
- Fine hair
- Strengthen fine hair: applying a weekly nourishing mask with egg and beer. Mix one egg and 15 ml (3 tablespoons) of beer, then apply on the hair by massaging. Cover with plastic wrap and a towel, and let stand 30 minutes. Wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
- Rinse with lemon water: pour a liter of boiling water on the zest of two lemons untreated. Cover and let steep for 20 minutes. Filter while pressing well zest. Let cool before using.
- A conditioner with essential oils: they regulate the activity of sebaceous glands. Mix two drops of essential oil of sage, two drops of essential oil of juniper, two drops of essential oil of lemon and 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of apple vinegar. Dilute in 20 milliliters (1.5 tablespoons) of warm water and bathe the hair. Rinse with clean water.
- Vanilla lotion: removes grease and perfumes hair. Mix 100 milliliters (1/3 cup) white rum, 100 milliliters (1/3 cup) of beer, two eggs, 5 milliliters (1 teaspoon) of lemon juice and 2 ml (½ teaspoon) of pulp vanilla. Apply to hair and massage. Leave on for 10 minutes before washing.
- A hair mask tea reduces sebum secretion. Mix 50 ml (1/4 cup) almond oil, 45 ml (3 tablespoons) of lemon juice and 10 drops of essential tea tree oil. Spread on wet hair, leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse and wash.
- To reduce sebum secretion: Apply daily on your hair care with essential oils. Add 10 drops of essential oil of juniper and 10 drops of essential tea tree oil 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of jojoba oil. Divide dry hair and scalp, paint, cover with plastic wrap and a towel and leave for 30 minutes. Wash with the mild shampoo.
- Oily hair
An excellent conditioner for dry hair.
- 5 g (1 tsp.) Of burdock root
- 5 g (1 tsp.) Of chamomile flowers
- 5 g (1 tsp.) Sage
- 5 g (1 tsp.) Peppermint
- 5 g (1 tsp.) Of lavender flowers
- 5 g (1 tsp.) Rosemary
- 500 ml (2 cups) of water
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Lemon juice
- Discard the herbs in boiling water and let steep 30 minutes.
- Filter and add the lemon juice.
- Apply hot mixture, without rinsing.
- Normal hair
A mask henna gives hair beautiful reflections and a silky texture.
- Mix 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of neutral henna, an egg yolk and 5 mL (1 tsp) olive oil with hot water to obtain a paste.
- Apply evenly on clean hair, massaging.
- Let sit 15 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
To nourish your scalp and your hair shine:
- Mix 3 drops of essential oil of enrolling, 3 drops of essential oil of chamomile essential oil 3 drops of lavender and 3 drops of essential oil of sage.
- Spread on washed hair, without rinsing.
- Flat and dull hair
Shine your hair with rinse water with apple vinegar.
- Mix 500 ml (2 cups) of hot water, 5 drops of essential oil of lavender and 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of apple vinegar.
- Bathe the hair, do not rinse.
Make your hair shine with these natural products! Try them and see which suit you best. We could ask you the secret of your shining hair. it will be help