Is it realistic to try to lose a pound of body weight per week? For most people, the answer is yes. Although you can do so at any time during the year, weight loss is a common New Year’s resolution, and lose a pound a week is doable.
Similarly, if you want to lose weight naturally and quickly (in about 10 to 20 weeks). Here are how a few words:
- Reduce 500 calories (2100 kilojoules) from your diet each day.
- The trick to reducing these calories is actual to divide this amount by half; you will reduce the calories from your diet while burning the other half by the year.
To give you some ideas to cut and burn calories and lose weight, here are 25 tips nutritional and sports experts.
25 actions to help you lose a pound a week
- Drink lots of water. Aim for 3 to 4 liters per day, with a portion of 500 ml consumed in the morning and two hours before sleeping. Water fills acts detoxification and keeps the body hydrated while stimulating metabolism.
- Do not think that diet, consider a healthier diet. This means increasing the number of plant foods and combines them with lean meats.
- Count the calories (or kilojoules); this is the only way to keep track of the food. For more details, download applications to help you.
- Know the average amount of calories (or kilojoules) burned for each type of exercise. A very intense workout for 10 minutes can burn up to 300 calories (or kilojoules in 1260), while moderate aerobic training session for 10 minutes burns half that amount.
- Remove dairy products, wheat products, and sugars, including fruit to your diet for three days. Then slowly return to eating these foods to boost a slow metabolism.
- Replace fat spreads pasta, rich sauces and calorie sauces with preservatives and salad dressings.
- Eat nuts, toasted and dry seeds, but know that three handfuls of peanuts are a high-calorie meal. For low-calorie nuts, opt for pistachios and pine nuts.
- Always measure food. Have practical utensils to measure liquids and dry foods.
- Fill up on foods low in calories, high in fiber such as watermelons, pears, and sweet potatoes.
- Do not take small amounts. This error causes food cravings.
- Use a pedometer to see how many steps you make during a normal day. Then make 4000 extra steps daily walking.
- Prepare fresh meals prepared and enjoyed in advance and make the units avoid giving up your diet.
- Do not give up after the first day or first gap. Give yourself two weeks to get used to the rhythm of your new lifestyle.
- Use the weight or resistance to your body weight to increase the amount of fat burned.
- Stay motivated. Use music or pictures to help adopt the right mindset. You can also try to join a community dedicated to online weight loss.
- To burn maximum, mix 15 minutes of brisk walking 10 minutes with Tabatha training program.
- Add spices, such as cinnamon, cayenne pepper or ginger in your meals to speed up your metabolism
- Take the most caloric meal in the morning and then spend at least caloric evening.
- Eliminate sugar. Say no to isotonic beverages, soft drinks, fruit juices, ketchup, and syrups.
- To speed up your metabolism, eat half a large grapefruit before each meal.
- Take 25 to 30 grams of fiber per day, leaving little room for the consumption of bad foods.
- Eat very appetizing food just before or after an intense workout.
- Train to and do a 5K run.
- Take cauliflower with cheddar instead of a large baked potato baked with sour cream.
- Follow the 80-20 rule; taking plant food most of the time, and leave some space for cravings.
Help you lose a pound a week
Monitor and keep these 25 tips to lose weight may seem impossible to do. But try to write and post them somewhere where you will see them regularly. This should help you to remember it, which, conversely, should help you to put them into practice.
So if you have decided to lose weight in the New Year or just feel like to lose a few pounds, take a pen or pencil, note these tips and apply them. It is possible to lose a pound every week – and follow these tips can help you remove it. For more tips visit http://phase-2.org/